Saturday, February 15: 10:00am-5:00pm
Sunday, February 16: 10:00am-5:00pm
At America’s Favorite Travel Show, you’ll:
- Explore endless vacation options
- Discover over 350+ destinations from around the globe
- Plan your trip face-to-face with thousands of travel experts
- Meet travel celebrities Rick Steves, Samantha Brown, Pauline Frommer and Peter Greenberg
- Attend dozens of educational seminars on the Savvy Traveler and Destination Theaters
- Immerse yourself in faraway cultures with song and dance on the Global Beats Stage
- Plus, save big with exclusive show-only specials and trip giveaways
The best part? All of this is included in your ticket. Make the first stop on your next trip the LA Travel & Adventure Show – buy your tickets today!
For more information, visit TravelShows.com
All sales final. No refunds of ticket costs or service fees.
Solicitation of show exhibitors is strictly prohibited.
Where do I enter my promo code?
If you have a valid promo code, click ‘Enter Promotional Code’ on the ticket selection screen BEFORE selecting your tickets. Click here to see example.
If your code still doesn’t work, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Where do I find the list of speakers and travel seminars schedule?
Click here for the most up-to-date information
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
For parking and transporation information, click here
How do I update my registration information or transfer my ticket to another person?
Click here to see how to update your registration information or transfer your ticket to another person
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You must bring your ticket to the event. Tickets may be printed or displayed on your mobile device (in the Eventbrite app).
What is the refund policy?
All sales are final. There are no refunds of ticket costs or service fees.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?