21 years old + only! Please bring valid ID
The third annual HARVEST FESTIVAL at San Antonio Winery is back!
This year we will be transforming our grounds into an Autumn wonderland in celebration of our grape harvest and the fall season! Enjoy the offerings of wine, beer, samples of your favorite LA foods, live music performances and entertainment, a charity grape stomp, raffle and prizes and more! All food samples, drinks, and entertainment included with the purchase of your ticket! Additional items will be available for purchase at the event. Spend your day with us frolicking around this wine-themed harvest celebration – we hope to see you there!
All food samples, drinks, and entertainment included with the purchase of your ticket!*
Additional items will be available for purchase at the event.
General Admission: $75 (+ service fee) per person – Almost Sold Out!
SOLD OUT! VIP: $99 (+ service fee) per person; includes the following:
o Early 1 hour admission (enter at 4 pm)
o Admission to exclusive VIP area
o VIP gift bags
o Access to VIP-only bar serving exclusive cocktail
o Access to VIP-only restrooms
A limited amount of General Admission tickets will also be available for sale at the door on the day of the event for $85 each.
Each ticket grants admission for one person 21+. Tickets cannot be shared. Only a limited amount of each ticket type available, so purchase tickets now!
Saturday, September 28, 2019
San Antonio Winery
737 Lamar Street
Los Angeles, CA 90031
5:00 – 9:00 pm (4:00 pm early access only w/ VIP Ticket)
- Maddalena Italian – Traditional Meat Lasagna, Green Salad + Fruit
- Takuma’s Burgers – Beef Cheesburger Slider with Waffle Cut Fries.
- Smokin Pot – Authentic Cajun Cuisine, Gumbo, Jumbalaya and Lobster Mac.
- Me Gusta Tamales -Award Winning Pork, Beef and Cheese & Chile Tamales
- The Tropic Truck – Jamaican Jerk bowl with Saffron rice, Black Beans, Sweet Plantain, and Salsa Fresca. (Choice of Chicken or Veggies)
- La Reyna Tacos – Street Style Al Pastor, Carne Asada & Chicken Tacos w/ salsa
- Rutt’s Hawaiin Food (Lau Lau, Kalua Pork & Cabbage, Boneless Beef Short Ribs, BBQ Chicken, Beef Stew, Fried Rice, Kal-Bi & Spam Musubi)
- Savory Road Spanish Paella (Cooked on site Mixta and Vegetrian Paellas)
- Chinese Laundry – (Mama’s Sichuanese Cold Noodle)
- Chilled wheat noodles marinated in a sweet, sour, and mildly spicy Sichuanese chili and peppercorn dressing, served with crispy onions, vegetable garnishes, and optional crushed peanuts.
- Santa Maria BBQ (Beef Brisket, Tri-Tip BBQ, Pulled Pork , BBQ Beans, Nuclear Corn, Santa Maria Slaw, Santa Maria Rice)
- Firestone Walker Brewery (Seasonal selections.)
- Don Francisco Coffee – Cold Crew and Traditional Coffee
This is a 21+ year-old event. Please bring current valid picture ID. Tickets are transferable but non-refundable. Rain or shine event. No weapons, large bags, backpacks, coolers or outside food and/or drinks allowed. All persons and bags subject to search. No pets allowed per health code unless they are certified service animals. No re-entry allowed.
There may be photography/videography/recording at this event. By entering the event, you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded. Your entry constitutes your consent to such photography, filming and/or recording and to any use, in any and all San Antonio Winery-related media.
Space is limited. This event will sell out. Purchase today! *Food is subject to quantity limits to ensure freshness and reduce food waste, please arrive early and help us avoid food waste by sampling only what you will eat. Vendors list is subject to change.
Tickets are transferable, non-refundable.